We are looking for bike riders / bike messengers in Copenhagen to ride with lettes, clothes ect. on your own bike or our electric cargo bike.
You can se a video here: https://youtu.be/lOejB7vTYbM
The job as a bicycle courier is fun, you have to give our customers a super service. It is therefore important to have a good mood. There is a strong culture and unity among the bike messengers.
A typical working day looks like this: you meet in the city and drive around between our customers with approx. 20-25 stops per day.
Bring wants to be a leader in green conversion.
It is important to us that you understand what the difference between good and bad service is, that you are willing to provide the extra that makes the customer remember you and us, and that you can smile no matter the situation.
At Bring, you become part of a strong community. We do a lot for the well-being of our employees.
What Bring can offer you are:
- Orderly working conditions and agreement with 3F (Union)
- A good training of an experienced bike messenger.
- Salary DKK 145 DKK per hour and evening supplement after kl. 19.00 at DKK 30 per. hour, cf. agreement.
- Free choice account of 7%
- Pension, cf. collective agreement.
- Accident insurance.
- Schedule app.
- Work mobilephone.
- A young and fresh environment characterized by a good mood and job satisfaction.
We expect you to be able to:
- Work independently and be service-minded towards our customers.
- Meeting stable.
- Familiarize yourself with customer needs.
We are looking for a part-time employee to drive with medicine for a pharmacy in Frederiksberg. Subsequently, you must drive with packages for Bring to private customers.
Working hours are 37 hours per week.
We are looking for a bike messengeres to drive 5 shifts a week, which is placed Monday to Friday in the period from 8.00 a.m. to 7 p.m. 7.4 hours per shift.
We look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. We hire on an ongoing basis. Then send an application with CV by email to email@example.com
If you have questions about the position, you can contact team leader Kasper Grufstedt pr. email firstname.lastname@example.org