For our international customer in Copenhagen, we are looking for fresh delivery couriers to start as soon as possible. The company is a global online food ordering company with operations all over the world.
As a courier, it will be your primary task to ensure that customers’ orders are picked up and delivered – quickly and safe and sound. The orders are ordered online and must be picked up at restaurants, kiosks and in stores.
Your shifts are booked via. the company’s platform, which you will be thoroughly instructed in, for their Onboarding.
You can look forward to a job under the open sky and you must be prepared to work in all kinds of weather.
In return, for your good efforts, we can offer:
- A job where you can listen to music or YOUR favorite podcast throughout the workday.
- An active job so you can save your fitness subscription.
- A job with fresh air and wide contact area.
- 15% off all your orders at the company.
- Possibility to get tips from the customer.
- Health insurance (Coverage during working hours).
Who are you?
We are looking for you who thrive at a high pace and enjoy independent work under the open sky. You possess a positive attitude to work, are efficient and manage to meet your surroundings with a smile. In addition:
- Can you communicate and read in Danish or English.
- It is a requirment that you can provide means of transport yourself
- Please indicate whether you have either a bike, moped / scooter, or car.
- Info about your cellphone and if you have a Powerbank.
In addition, you must be prepared for your primary working hours to be in the afternoon and in the evening.
This is a part-time position of between 8 and 25 hours per week. The duration of the shifts will be a minimum of 4 hours and can last up to 10 hours (with break).
There will be shifts every day of the week between 11.00-23.00. The previous shifts start at 11 a.m. and the late ones at 4 p.m. However, you must be prepared to work during the busiest periods, which are weekends, afternoons, and evenings.
It is a requirement you as a min. can work 2 weekends per month.
Your shift schedule is planned between you and your manager at the company.
Salary: 127.35 per hour. In addition, you will receive the following supplement:
Scooter or bike DKK 10.16 per hour.
Evening supplement after 6 pm supplement.
Christmas and Easter supplements.
Car extra surcharge.
Work location: Greater Copenhagen.
We look forward to hearing from you.