Are you a passionate Recruitment Consultant looking to bring your expertise to a strong internal recruitment team? Are you passionate about ensuring the best candidate experience? Are you a people person who likes a good challenge? And would you like to join a company where you can develop your recruitment skills and play an essential role in the rapid growth of our company? Then you could be the Recruitment Consultant we are looking for!
What will your day look like?
As our new Recruitment Consultant, you will drive your own portfolio of hires within our Project Management and Client Service area. You will help define requirements, build effective recruitment processes, challenge, and advise hiring managers. You will source profiles from all over the world to our international offices.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Understand and drive your own portfolio of hires through deep market understanding and close collaboration with hiring managers
- Driving end-to-end recruitment processes
- Sourcing and selection of candidates
- Taking screening calls and interviews with candidates to ensure a positive fit
- Booking interviews and following up with stakeholders
- Always ensuring a top-quality candidate experience and engaging with candidates on an ongoing basis
- Working with stakeholders to help define their requirements and translate these into realistic and effective search criteria
- Collaborating with your recruitment colleagues and helping with potential ad hoc tasks.
Who are you going to work with?
At Wunderman Thompson MAP‘s headquarters in Copenhagen, you will join our internal recruitment team. We are a team of eight people, seven of us are based out of Copenhagen and one of us is located in London. As a team, we work closely together to help our different departments and locations find and onboard the right talent. We like to have fun while being busy, and we always go the extra mile to help each other. We are a flat organization that loves growing the talents of our people, and many of our people have been at the agency a decade or longer.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are enthusiastic and proactive with a structured mindset. You have a strong interest in working in a growing, fast-paced, technology-driven and multicultural organisation, where kindness and a willingness to challenge yourself is highly valued. You have solid recruitment and search experience, and you are motivated to deliver timely results for your stakeholders. There will be no limitations in your mind as to who and where the right candidate will be, and you are not afraid of being hands-on.
Your level of experience is not the main factor – what matters most is that you are a team player with a curious attitude and a willingness to learn and develop both professionally and personally. In other words, you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a researcher, sourcer, recruiter, talent acquisition specialist, headhunter or similar
- A solid experience with sourcing methods (we provide Linked Recruiter license)
- A passion for creating new relations and talking to many different people with different backgrounds
- Experience from a fast-paced, high growth technology and/or data-driven organization is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Experience in recruiting digital marketing profiles is an advantage but not a requirement
- Excellent English skills both spoken and in writing.
A leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanize the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalization at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.